Workshop "The Chinese Economy" - 2010
The workshop was organized by Bank of Italy, Fondazione Masi, the Department of Economics of Ca' Foscari University of Venice and the Venice International University, and held in Venice, on November 25-27.
China’s growing importance in world economic balances has spurred in recent years the research and reflections of several Italian and foreign economists within institutions, research centers and universities.
- China in the global context
- The evolution of the internal demand
- Reforms of the financial market and governance
- Environment and sustainable development
- Economic relationship between China and Italy
The presentations are now available on the Bank of Italy's web site http://www.bancaditalia.it/studiricerche/convegni/atti/chinese-economy