ITSG - Lucca Ottobre 2016
Submissions are invited in all topics of international trade. Works on the organization of Global Production Networks and on Microfoundations of Aggregate Fluctuations are particularly welcome.
Topics of special interest are:
• Firms, industries, countries, and the organization of Global Production Networks
• Knowledge diffusion in Global Innovation Networks
• Heterogeneous firms, Granularity, and Aggregate Fluctuations
• Value Chains and Supply Chains
• Geography of Production, and Agglomeration
• Trade policy implications of Global Value Chains and Production Networks
Keynote speaker: Julian di Giovanni, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Complete papers (or advanced drafts) should be submitted to Segreteria Fondazione Masi - firstname.lastname@example.org – by September 15.
The acceptance of the papers will be notified no later than October 1.
The Scientific Committee for this meeting includes: Gabor Békés (HAS-CEU), Italo Colantone (Bocconi), Rosario Crinò (Cattolica), Giorgia Giovannetti (University of Florence), Roberta Rabellotti (Università di Pavia), Armando Rungi (IMT Lucca), Beniamino Quintieri (Università degli Studi di Roma “Tor Vergata”), Lucia Tajoli (Politecnico Milano), Gianluca Santoni (CEPII).
For information & contacts please visit the website: https://www.imtlucca.it/workshop-itsg/
Fattorini, Rungi, Zhu